Data Type Mismatch in Function Object

"Data Type Mismatch in Function Object " Solved After i encounter this error message i
found that my Data Type on my database is mismatch, because i want to display a Currency
type on a data report of my project which is a current data type is varchar(50) so obviously
Data Type Mismatch so i found my own solution by changing the Data Type to Float, for me
to display a sum of my database field on my data report through the used of a RptFunction.
So its better to declare a corresponding Data Type for your Data Field inside of Database to
Avoid this type of error.

Hope this will be Help!!
Happy Coding ^_^
These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati

Leave a comment

Copyright @ Codes-47.Blogspot.Com. Powered by Blogger.